Novelties of QTECH equipment: IP-video intercom QDB-27C-H
QTECH continues to develop the QDB series of IP video doorphones, which has successfully proven itself among the owners of private houses, apartments and offices. The new model of the QDB-27C-H video intercom provides much more opportunities to ensure access security thanks to improved functionality. The video intercom can be installed not only in the residential sector and office buildings, but also in industrial enterprises, integrating the equipment into the existing access control system and video surveillance system.
Features of QDB-27C-H IP Video Doorphone
The developers have kept all the best from the previous model of IP video intercom, adding many new functionalities. After installing the specialized QTECH application, you can receive calls and video information on your smartphone or tablet, control the operation of the video intercom from any place where there is an Internet network.
New features of QDB-27C-H:
- loading in less than 1 minute;
- availability of a 12 V output for connecting an additional reader and access switches, eliminating the need to install a power supply;
- support for contactless smart cards MIFARE with encryption level SL3 (CRYPTO 3);
- work with 7-byte MIFARE keys;
- new Full HD camera 1080p, working with minimal lighting;
- improved LED illumination with light sensor;
- the ability to work with digital-analogue intercom systems such as LASKOMEX;
- address connection of up to 500 subscribers of analogue intercom;
- support for the Wiegand 58 communication interface for input and output for integration into enterprise access control systems.
All video information is placed in the video archive, a round-the-clock log of visits is kept, guests' messages can be recorded for later viewing. The system registers each person who entered using a smart card or access code with a time stamp and photographing the visitor.
IP video doorphone QDB-27C-H supports SIP protocol, which allows you to connect the device to a digital PBX. Information traffic is transmitted / received via the main network protocols via the Ethernet port with a bandwidth of 10/100 Mbit / s. Supports Power-over-Ethernet (IEEE802.3af) over twisted pair cable.
Support for the RTSP protocol allows the operator and a security officer to remotely connect to the video intercom camera to inspect the approach area of an apartment building, the area in front of a cottage or a country house.
Two (three) output relays of the QDB-27C-H video intercom provide automatic opening of entrance doors, gates, gates, barriers after a visitor is identified by an EM-MARINE / MIFARE smart card, an access code, or a command transmitted over an IP network by the property owner.
New IP-video intercoms QDB-27C-H are already actively used in projects of companies-developers of residential neighborhoods and cottage settlements. A lot of video intercoms were supplied to the largest Russian telecom and Internet operator Rostelecom, as well as to some other domestic operators and providers.