Novelties of QTECH equipment: UPS QPS-LIL-75IU for video surveillance systems, access control systems, fire alarm systems, communication and notification
QTECH continues to develop a line of uninterruptible power supplies for video surveillance systems, access control systems, fire alarm systems, communications and alerts. The new UPS model QPS-LIL-75IU is designed for installation at facilities where even a short-term loss of information traffic can lead to serious consequences.
The new UPS from QTECH provides automatic transfer to power supply from the built-in rechargeable battery in case of power failure. The QPS-LIL-75IU UPS has a battery discharge monitoring function, which automatically turns off the output voltage supplied to the load when the battery is discharged.
Features of UPS QPS-LIL-75IU
The QPS-LIL-75IU UPS is characterized by wide functionality that meets all the requirements of security developers to ensure reliable backup power supply:
- automatic transition to backup power from the storage battery (AKB) when the power grid is disconnected ("Reserve" mode);
- backup power supply of the load with constant voltage 12V;
- control of battery availability;
- protection of the battery against deep discharge;
- protection against polarity reversal of the battery terminals;
- issuing messages "Failure" and "Battery presence" through information outputs "dry contact";
- function "Cold start";
- light indication of the presence of voltage in the electrical network;
- light indication of the presence of output voltage and battery status.
For more information on the new UPS, please contact email@example.com