Novelties of QTECH hardware: server GPU platforms
QTECH has released a new series of dedicated server GPU platforms QSRV, designed to solve a wide range of tasks related to performing complex calculations and accurate analysis in scientific research. The functionality of the platforms allows you to cope with the most complex problems, the solution of which has taken much longer until now.
The series includes three platform models fully compatible with the latest high-tech NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 GPU. The NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 GPU is a groundbreaking breakthrough in data center GPUs that dramatically accelerates high performance computing, processing, and data analysis through its unique features:
- performance of 100 tera operations per second;
- 43k Tensor cores
- 21.1 billion transistors, over 5,000 stream processors inside the chip;
- bandwidth of the memory subsystem 900 GB/s.
Features of the QSRV Server Platform Series
QSRV series includes server platforms QSRV-160402GPU, QSRV-260422GPU, QSRV-460402GPU, installed in a telecommunication 19 ”rack. Height of equipment cases: 1U, 2U, 4U, respectively.
Main features of GPU server platforms:
- Supports up to 2 Intel® Xeon® Scalable Gen2 series processors;
- 6-Channel RDIMM / LRDIMM DDR4 supporting up to 2,933 MHz;
- disk subsystem 4 disks 3.5 '' / 2.5 '';
- the ability to install from 4 to 10 professional GPU cards;
- full compatibility with NVIDIA® Tesla® GPU;/li>
- ports of high-speed interfaces 2 x 1Gb / s LAN and 2 x 10Gb / s LAN;
- the system of remote management of the IPMI server, which does not require the purchase of additional licenses;
- Supports hot-swappable Platinum PSU.
Specialized GPU server platforms of the QSRV series are designed to solve problems in a wide variety of areas:
- scientific research in various fields;
- artificial intelligence development;
- statistical calculations and building predictive models;
- cryptography and cryptanalysis;
- graphic rendering in various types of applications for working with video content;
- industry of computer games and simulations;
- design and 3D modeling (visualization);
- analysis and processing of Big Data.
New GPU server platforms QTECH are in demand for the needs of data centers, large research institutes, industrial corporations, companies for the development of innovative products, due to domestic origin and modern functionality comparable to the capabilities of the world's best brands.